Feather of Confidence Inc is designed to generate results and illustrate what it can do for the businesses across Canada. As a one-man operation, and a Federally Incorporated entity, Feather of Confidence’s goal is to achieve the same results and creative as the large agencies at competitive pricing.
Feather of Confidence Inc. is a full-service Advertising and Design Agency in Toronto that was created with the intent to bring about positive change to the business community. To instil confidence in small, medium and large companies to bring them into the marketplace with effective and creative advertising.
Moreover, the ultimate goal, is to be a trusted agency to all businesses across our great nation, and to improve results with Advertising in the business world. As an Advertising Specialist, it is my firm belief that Advertising can and always will generate results in the right hands, and will always be necessary to achieve success if any business wishes to maintain or increase its marketshare.
1. Trust: Above all else, trust is a must. I cannot demand trust from you, the customer. I have to earn that trust. How? Through repeated examples of my commitment to you and to others where you know you are in good hands. You feel safe with me and you trust my judgment to make the right decisions for you and you trust me to use your money to its optimal benefit so you will see positive results and a positive relationship.
2. Transparency: this is part of earning trust. Not hiding anything from the client so the client can make an informed decision to be part of Feather of Confidence. Transparency also includes showing the past so we can move towards the future.
3. Teamwork: I know that sounds funny coming from a one-man operation. However, teamwork is not just exclusive to the agency itself. It spans beyond the realm of Feather of Confidence and includes my media providers, and you, the customer are also part of the team. It is important that we work well together to ensure a strong and positive relationship that will be forged in results and fortified in success. It creates a bond of integrity.
4. Integrity: Goes back to trust. Do I trust this agency? Can I trust him? You know you can trust me. Beyond this, it is important that I demonstrate that my business values matter to me and to the industry. You know that I will do the right thing under the most difficult of circumstances or under the best of situations. There is a track record of honesty that proves integrity and establishes trust.
5. Honesty: When I look to do business with anyone, no matter the size or years of establishment, I want to know that they will be honest with me, that I can trust them and they will be transparent with me to establish even ground between us. Lies and deceit are for night-time soap operas. Honesty is for creating new beginnings for you and me. Honesty is the right start for any relationship and establishes the heart of doing business. It is part of my passion.
6. Passion: ( The 4 E’s of Advertising). EMOTION! ENTHUSIASM! EXECUTION! EXPEDITiON!
EMOTION: Get fired up about Advertising and Design and create with passion.
ENTHUSIASM: Show the client how much you care about the campaign and your enthusiasm will be contagious.
EXECUTION!: Execution is your approach, your organization, your creative process and production. How fast, how careful, how creative, how smart, how timely, how to be passionate! Your love for Advertising is what the client wants to see.
EXPEDITION: THE NEED FOR SPEED! Go fast! Just be slow about going fast and not too slow that you look like you are in slow motion and not too fast that you accidentally travel back in time. Move with care. Move with caution. Move yourself to get the job done on time, while making sure it is done properly. Also, keep up with the Joneses and stay with the times.
7. Quality Advertising and Design for Competitive Pricing
Above all else, Advertising and Design needs to be created with quality controls, quality ideas, and quality creative in place. Anyone can take a picture and slap copy on it and call it Advertising. Advertising is much more than all of this. It may seem simple enough and it should be simple because you don’t want it to be rocket-science either.
You need to put in creative effort, you need to make sure that the message is memorable, and it targets the right audience. The timing has to match the media buying & planning, and the campaign must be done thoughtfully with the client’s budget in mind as well. While I fancy myself to be an advertising specialist and creative genius, I can only justify so much in terms of how I charge for my services. After all, if I had the same type of clients and history as the major advertising agencies, then I could charge anything I want. However, I do justify a nice salary, and not too high that you can’t afford it and not too affordable that it diminishes the value of my services. It is the value of being Unique.