Here are some common questions that I have been asked. This should clarify any concern you may have. If not, please contact me at email@example.com or 416-301-6917
1. How many employees do you have?
Just myself. I own and operate the company, and until I acquire enough customers and revenue to justify employing more staff, I will continue to work as a one-man operation.
2. What are your qualifications in Advertising and Design?
• Graduate from Seneca College in Advertising with honours.
• Bachelor of Arts from U of T (Major in English and a Minor in History)
• 5 Years of Education • 15 Years Advertising and Marketing
• 1.5 Years Sales
• 7 Years operating Feather of Confidence.
• I possess a range of creative skills that include graphic design, creative direction, and copywriting. Advertising skills include Media buying and planning, research analysis, branding, and media strategy.
3. Can you do what a major Advertising agency can do?
Yes, I can create designs or advertisements for your company. I can place you into any media from magazines to TV. Advertising space in certain media is subject to availability.
4. What is your tax number that you use to collect tax from your customers?
HST/ GST # 850766254 RT0001
5. What is your Federal Incorporation Number and Business Number?
A: 1108877-7 is the Federal Incorporation Number and similar to the Tax number, only it ends with RC 0001.
6. Methods of Payment: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Money Order, or Direct Transfer.
7. Banking: The Big Five: BMO, Royal Bank, Scotia Bank, TD Bank and CIBC.
I am with all five for your financial convenience.
8. Referral fee: To be negotiated.
9. If you design a logo for me, how do I know it is the right logo for me?
Basically, you don't have to know anything about design other than you know what appeals to you. Whatever direction you provide me will dicatate how it turns out. However, whatever you want you get. Even if I have to design it in front of you to make sure that you are 100% happy with the design. Also there is a variety of logos on my site to give you an idea what I can create. I have done everything from a complete redesign that is essentially a new logo or unique logo to something as basic as a modification of an existing logo.
THINK SCI FI + T= A SIMPLE. CREATIVE. INSPIRING. FIT. INCOMPARABLE/UNIQUE. TIMELESS equals AWESOME!
10. BE S.A.F.E = (S) Structure or Build your business (A) Advertise with Feather of Confidence (F) Fortify Your Finances - Save, Invest, Diversify your Business (E) Expand Your Company. Follow these rules, and, in theory, your company should be Sound as a Pound. The idea behind this theory, which I created in response to the Quarantine, is to ensure that companies are not solely relying on their business for money or for that matter, worrying about paying rent, or staff, or supplies because you are ahead of your overhead. Another way of thinking of fortifying your finances. Advertising with my company will help you generate results. As your build your business make sure everything is running smoothly. No issues with staff, product or service. Then you can Advertise with confidence - Feather of Confidence.