Introduction: The Logos are either original designs or recreations. In some cases, the are redesigns either modified or entirely new. The purpose is to provide a variety of examples of my skill set working within various restrictions.
1. Feather of Confidence Logo: Nickname: RESURRECTION LOGO: I am a big Star Trek fan and I like to cling on to things but I decided to do the opposite and abandon my old corporate colors for something more fun. My Phoenix has come to life with the traditional fire colors: yellow, orange and red. The reason for the Phoenix is to represent the rebirth or resurrection of my Advertising Agency. The Yellow Circle represents the SUN which is commonly connected with the Phoenix. The Red and Orange represent not only FIRE, but also passion for Advertising and Design and so I can use a cheap opportunity to say, Orange You Impressed? The logo is more realistic based than the original logo and has more detail so I can impress on people my ability to do design. Some people are not as impressed with Abstract Realism.So, I redesigned it and created a brand new logo from the original logo. The Phoenix was designed by Feather of Confidence and the font is the original font from my 2008 Logo only modified - Bickham Script Pro. May it last 500 years and more. I have also decided to retain the On Fire logo as my seal of approval logo.
2. My Jolly Roger is one of my better logos and examples of complex illustration. I created this for the Pirates of the Caribbean poster for my son. I am a capable illustrator and more than capable of creating complex illustrations. Those types of illustrator designs will follow when I have more time to focus on illustrations.
3. TOP GUN: MAVERICK: ReCreated to prove that I can design a logo of similar design and complexity.
4. Batman Returns Logo: I recreated the Batman logo and then filtered it in photoshop. and created an ice effect to compliment the season in which the movie takes place.
5. Superman Logo: Instead of recreating the original version, I did my own version and did a recent update on a poster I created for Christopher Reeve after the untimely passing of Ms. Margot Kidder. The Superman Logo is in traditional BLUE, RED AND YELLOW, only with a different colouring presentation.
6. Wonder Woman Logo: Is my own spin on the new version,. It has the same shape but with a similar modern texture and coloring. Looks very similar to the movie logo but with my own spin.
7. Lemon-Aid: This logo was created by my son, his hand drawn version of this was created to sell lemonade for Sick Kids and he called it Lemon-Aid to aid all the kids who are sick.
8. Italian Stallion: Inspired by Rocky. I created a new version to incorporate the colors black and gold as in the original and the colors of the Italian flag as a symbol of his heritage.
9. Scottsinfo: One of the first logos I ever created. I did a mock up version and had my mac artist from the old days do up an illustrator version. This was for the corporate website that I was responsible for and the site was up within a month and made its money back within a month. This is a recreation of the original version that I did myself.
10. NASA: THE RIGHT STUFF AND BOLDLY GO LOGO: After trying to get NASA's attention to redo their existing logo because while I never had a problem with it, they did, because they refer to it as the Meatball. I don't believe the artist did anything intentional to make it look that way but I have my own version of it and I think if it is going to use American colors than the stars should look like stars from the American Flag but not represent literal stars but Planets in our system. Eight large stars for the main planets and five small stars for the mini planets in our system. Thirteen planets in total, just like when the United States first began. The font is the Boldly Go logo: Not only easy to read but lots of thought went into this logo. I created it to be more representative of what NASA is in my mind, a great and noble agency with all the hopes of mankind resting on it. The logo was loosely based on the Worm or as I have nicknamed it, the Spaghetti. Spaghetti goes better with Meatballs. The A's represent the Shuttles, Challenger and Columbia. The shape of both A's is similar to the nosecone of the Shuttle which was a major part of the Space Program for 40 years. The inside part of the first A is similar to that of the emblem of Star Trek. It is a star, a symbol of NASA's journey and ongoing mission to explore Space. The large star represents the 8 large planets in our solar system, and the small star represents the five smaller planets. The two stars are also symbolic of the merging between the Boldly Go Logo and the Right Stuff. The Blue Circle now represents Earth and the Universe.
11. HMV: Their current logo is called the Lights Are On logo, which was designed based on pop culture of the 80's when we were into neon lights. I think it needs to be more relevant. My version is more based on the music side of their business. I have always liked Heavy Metal and they always have the best logos, so I did up my style of a Heavy Metal logo. I kept the pink to represent females, blue for males and the rainbow for everyone.
12. Adam and Eve: One of my first clients I ever had when I first opened back in 2008, I was asked to draw up a new logo for them. I have two colors of brown to represent dark and light chocolate and little swirls like you would find on a bonbon
13. Atlas: This was redrawn for Beatdown Sports: As a favor to the owner because Atlas could not access their logo because it was corrupt. i redrew it and used it in the poster.
14. Klingon Logo: Recreated because I like to cling on to things. Just teasing. It is not most complex image in the world but it is a neat rendering.
15. Top Gun: Recreated for the Top Gun poster.
16. Galactica phoenix logo. This logo inspired me to use an abstract phoenix . Each point on the wings represents the 12 colonies. I believe that the head of the Phoenix has meaning - i believe this to represent the 13th colony, Earth. The Phoenix also has a direct reference to the original TV series from the 1970's. This is the resurrection of the show and therefore, the Phoenix has a double meaning.
17. 007: Creative, Not Mundane. A slightly new version of the current James Bond Logo.
18. Sheild/Hyrdra logo from the Captain America poster
19.STAR TREK: The Classic Movie logo: This is a recreation of the classic movie logo as used in the two Motion Picture posters I designed. Harder to design than it looks. Although my crayon version from when I was a kid, wasn't too shabby either.
20. Chinese symbol of Strength: As used in my Megan Fox poster. It is not as accurate as it would be if drawn by someone from the Asian community, and as I understand that is of great importance to them but I did try my best to be as close as possible to the image.
21. RAIDERS: One of my all-time favorite movies, and one of the best logo designs ever. The logo and colouring are very true to the 1930's action-adventures that our parents and grandparents used to go to at the nickelodeons. The purpose of showcasing this logo is to showoff my design ability and for the upcoming creative that will be on the site.
22. Jedi Knights and Masters: The logo has a modified version of the Rebel Alliance logo embedded as the letter E in Jedi. In this new concept for the Jedi logo, I have made it glow like the light saber because of the connection with Jedi Knights using light sabers and what it means in Hebrew: Beloved By God.
23. Jedi Symbol: Recreated by Feather of Confidence 2019. The symbol is a blend of the light saber and the Phoenix. This symbol represents the rebirth of the Jedi Order but the rebirth of balance to the Force.
24. Battlestar Galatica Title: This is not the exact version. This is my re-imagination of the title logo. It still bares a strong resemblance to the original logo while using a new look to make it unique. The texture is still steel and a thin red line throughout the logo. This is a rasterized image and not the original vector based logo because it looks awesome with these textures.
25. Batman Begins Logo: Recreated for a new creative that is still in the works. The Dark Knight series is a very important contribution to the Batman lore. The significance of designing the logo is to demonstrate my illustrator design ability.
26. JUDGE DREDD: Recreated for the Judge Dredd poster. Selected this particular version of the Dredd logo because it represents power and justice.
27. Harmony and Balance Logo: Created for the Wonder Woman creative. The Harmony and Balance logo is significant to the character because like many other heroic creations over the years, many of them have a goal or aim to achieve balance within Justice and Harmony within the world.
28. ROCKY LOGO: Recreated for the purpose of demonstrating my ability to create any type of logo out there and create something totally unique, or put a new spin on it or recreate an existing logo from scratch.
29. ALIEN: Recreated for the Alien creative. The majority of the logos that I have designed for demonstration purposes are RE-CREATIONS. Not originals and I am not claiming to be the original designer, I am claiming to have the same skill set or ability as many other designers out there.
30. Isabella Logo: Created from scratch for my friend in Texas. Between you and me, I think she's secretly with NASA and she's testing to see how talented I am. Her favourite color is orange, favourite movie genre is Comedy-Romance and she wanted her name in a script-like font. I used the Thalia from the Theatre Masks, a rose to represent romance and orange because it's her favourite color.
31. LeAnn Rimes: Made her logo less modern and more traditional because while LeAnn is a very hip and modern kind of gal, she is also very sweet, down-to-earth old-fashion country girl. I picked making her logo more traditional and fun. A very simple traditional look and a little heart to prove how much I love her.
32. Greenwin Racquet and Fitness Club: The logo is based on an older version that I designed back in the 90's. The significance of the acronym being featured instead of some symbol of a person working out because that was not us. GRF was a workout club, squash club and aerobic club. For me, each letter symbolizes that element of the club.
33. The St. Clair Health Club: a very cute and posh gym, owned and operated by the Westons. It catered to the rich and social elite. The logo is based on the original symbol of the persons working out. Instead of a single image, I used two images to represent the person using the letter "S" and "C" for the St. Clair Club. The color choice is to represent passion for fitness (RED) and new beginnings (GREEN). The original club colours were grey and purple. Yuck!
Introduction: Similarly like the logo designs the Creative Designs are both original and modified designs. The Advertising creative is completely original.
Stare Eyewear: This is a recreation of a pitched creative for a billboard opportunity near the location of the store. The Photos were taken by Michael Kors. Lots of bad puns in this creative but it is eye catching.