Feather of Confidence Inc On Fire Logo 2019
1. Feather of Confidence Logo: Nickname: New Beginnings, but this incarnation is now referred to as the ON FIRE logo. I am a big Star Trek fan and I like to cling on to things but I decided to do the opposite and abandon my old corporate colors for something more fun. My Phoenix has come to life with the traditional fire colors: yellow, orange and red. The reason for the Phoenix is to represent the rebirth or resurrection of my Advertising Agency. The Phoenix was designed by Feather of Confidence and the font was selected by Feather of Confidence called Abigail Script designed by Roland Huse. May it last 500 years and more.
2. My Jolly Roger is one of my better logos and examples of complex illustration. I created this for the Pirates of the Caribbean poster for my son. I am a capable illustrator and more than capable of creating complex illustrations. Those will follow when I have more time to focus on illustrations.
3. TOP GUN: I recreated this to demonstrate that the traditional military font, while very strong, could use a change. TOP GUN 2 is coming to theatres every where.
4. Batman Returns Logo (FROSTED).. I recreated the Batman logo and then filtered it in photoshop. and created an ice effect to compliment the season in which the movie takes place.
5. Superman Logo: Instead of recreating the original version, I did my own version and did a recent update on a poster I created for Christopher Reeve after the untimely passing of Ms. Margot Kidder.
6. Wonder Woman Logo: Is my own spin on the new version,. It has the same shape but with a similar modern texture and coloring. Looks very similar to the movie logo but with my own spin.
7. Lemon-Aid: This logo was created by my son, his hand drawn version of this was created to sell lemonade for Sick Kids and he called it Lemon-Aid to aid all the kids who are sick.
8. Italian Stallion: Inspired by Rocky. I created a new version to incorporate the colors black and gold as in the original and the colors of the Italian flag as a symbol of his heritage.
9. Scottsinfo: One of the first logos I ever created. I did a mock up version and had my mac artist from the old days do up an illustrator version. This was for the corporate website that I was responsible for and the site was up within a month and made its money back within a month. This is a recreation of the original version that I did myself.
10. NASA: THE RIGHT STUFF AND BOLDLY GO LOGO: After trying to get NASA's attention to redo their existing logo because while I never had a problem with it, they did, because they refer to it as the Meatball. I don't believe the artist did anything intentional to make it look that way but I have my own version of it and I think if it is going to use American colors than the stars should look like stars from the American Flag but not represent literal stars but Planets in our system. Eight large stars for the main planets and five small stars for the mini planets in our system. Thirteen planets in total, just like when the United States first began. The font is the Boldly Go logo: Not only easy to read but lots of thought went into this logo. I created it to be more representative of what NASA is in my mind, a great and noble agency with all the hopes of mankind resting on it. The logo was loosely based on the Worm or as I have nicknamed it, the Spaghetti. Spaghetti goes better with Meatballs. The A's represent the Shuttles, Challenger and Columbia. The shape of both A's is similar to the nosecone of the Shuttle which was a major part of the Space Program for 40 years. The inside part of the first A is similar to that of the emblem of Star Trek. It is a star, a symbol of NASA's journey and ongoing mission to explore Space.
11. HMV: Their current logo is called the Lights Are On logo, which was designed based on pop culture of the 80's when we were into neon lights. I think it needs to be more relevant. My version is more based on the music side of their business. I have always liked Heavy Metal and they always have the best logos, so I did up my style of a Heavy Metal logo. I kept the pink to represent females, blue for males and the rainbow for everyone.
12. Adam and Eve: One of my first clients I ever had when I first opened back in 2008, I was asked to draw up a new logo for them. I have two colors of brown to represent dark and light chocolate and little swirls like you would find on a bonbon
13. Atlas: This was redrawn for Beatdown Sports: As a favor to the owner because Atlas could not access their logo because it was corrupt. i redrew it and used it in the poster.
14. Klingon Logo: Recreated because I like to cling on to things. Just teasing. It is not most complex image in the world but it is a neat rendering.
15. Design Angry: Company motto. For some reason when you design angry, you design better. I would rather not be angry all the time because my doctor thinks it is adding to my blood pressure.
16. Galactica phoenix logo. This logo inspired me to use an abstract phoenix . Each point on the wings represents the 12 colonies. I believe that the head of the Phoenix has meaning - i believe this to represent the 13th colony, Earth. The Phoenix also has a direct reference to the original TV series from the 1970's. This is the resurrection of the show and therefore, the Phoenix has a double meaning.
17. Pride Support Logo: Makes my Phoenix look more like Peacock than a Phoenix, but it is all for my more colorful potential customers. Keep reaching for that rainbow.
18. Advertising/Design Logo: I wanted to create my own stylized fonts that look as unique and as creative as possible. The logo incorporates my new corporate colors: red, orange and yellow.
19.STAR TREK: The Classic Movie logo: This is a recreation of the classic movie logo as used in the two Motion Picture posters I designed.
20. Chinese symbol of Strength: As used in my Megan Fox poster. It is not as accurate as it would be if drawn by someone from the Asian community, and as I understand that is of great importance to them but I did try my best to be as close as possible to the image.
21. RAIDERS: In my recent effort to take on the impossible task of trying to match one of the best designed movie posters of all time, I wanted to go with a similar look but different coloring. The yellow represents the gold and purity of the ark and other archaeological treasures that he tries to obtain. The brown symbolizes the earth and the efforts to unearth these treasures.
22..Jedi Knights and Masters: The logo has a modified version of the Rebel Alliance logo embedded as the letter E in Jedi. In this new concept for the Jedi logo, I have made it glow like the light saber because of the connection with Jedi Knights using light sabers and what it means in Hebrew: Beloved By God.
23. Jedi Symbol: Recreated by Feather of Confidence 2019. The symbol is a blend of the light saber and the Phoenix. This symbol represents the rebirth of the Jedi Order but the rebirth of balance to the Force.
24. Battlestar Galatica Title: This is not the exact version. This is my re-imagination of the title logo. It still bares a strong resemblance to the original logo while using a new look to make it unique. The texture is still steel and a thin red line throughout the logo